Standard four Results 2020/2021 | Standard four Results,matokeo darasa la nne 2020/21,matokeo darasa la nne 2020 taifa,matokeo ya darasa la nne 2021,matokeo ya darasa la nne 2020/2021 zanzibar,matokeo darasa la nne 2021,matokeo ya darasa la nne 2020 necta results,ratiba ya mtihani wa darasa la nne 2020,matokeo ya darasa la nne 2020 arusha. Recommended For You:- Matokeo ya Darasa la Nne 2020/2021
Standard four Results 2020/2021 | Standard four Results
Standard four Results 2020/2021, SFNA Results 2020 | Standard Four National Assessment (SFNA) Results 2020/2021.
Standard four Results 2020/2021: Check Standard Four National Assessment (SFNA) Results 2020 (Matokeo ya Upimaji wa Kitaifa wa Darasa la Nne (SFNA) 2020). All students of standard four will be able to check standard four Results 2020. But here, only appeared students of standard four exam 2020 will be able to see their marks. As the exams are over for standard four, it is the time to announce the result.
Standard Four National Assessment (SFNA).
Standard Four National Assessment (SFNA) Each subject has an examination format, which describes the structure of the examination paper, and the content in which that particular examination covers. The details of subjects addressed are shown in individual examinations formats that can be accessed in the examination formats link. Standard Four National Assessment (SFNA) is administered by The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA). NECTA is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania. Open the links below to see the SFNA Results 2020.
- Standard four results 2020/2021 (Darasa la nne)UPDATED
- Click HERE for form two results 2020/2021
- Zanzibar Matokeo ya Kidato cha pili, Darasa la sita na Darasa la nne 2020/2021 Zanzibar
For More information Visit NECTA Official Website.
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination.Results suspended due to centers or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continuous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continuous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Results suspended due to candidates’ attempting one or more subjects not registered for (pirate candidate).
ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.