Management Analyst at Pesapal Septermber, 2021
Management Analyst at Pesapal Septermber, 2021; The Management Analyst is a high-visibility strategic partner and thought leader that leads the coordination and strategic alignment of diverse Business Functions.
The incumbent is responsible for streamlining high-importance projects and conducting leadership level internal and external initiatives that have very significant impact on the company’s business objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the organization in setting the overall strategy of the company and in day-to-day operations
- Operate at a tactical, strategic and operational level, handling the oversight of projects that do not neatly fit within the organizational chart or that fall between departments or leadership areas of responsibility.
- Develop and assemble organizational annual goals, measure progress and provide updates to stakeholders. Drive execution of action items and top priorities agreed upon by the executive team.
- Own and continuously improve company operating cadence (e.g. executive team meetings, leadership off sites, quarterly OKRs reviews, quarterly board meetings)
- Create structure and focus for broad, ambiguous ideas that the executive team is exploring and bring forth recommendations for action in a timely manner.
- Support the productivity of leadership meetings by owning the planning, agenda, and notes
- Develop presentations and communications to the organization.
- Monitor for and identify priorities that require senior leadership focus.
- Connect teams that are working on similar initiatives.
- Provide ad-hoc support on projects small to large (e.g. research, modeling, internal initiatives, expansion efforts, partnerships, etc.)
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years of managerial experience in Management, Sales or related field
- Strong team player mentality
- Strong management and analysis skills that can help in implementing effective strategies in the company
- Deep knowledge of management practices and trends
- Deeply analytic with strong problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.