Job Opportunities Accountant at Tala September, 2021
Job Opportunities Accountant at Tala September, 2021; As the Accountant – Accounting Back Office, your mission will be to be a dynamic team player who is self directed in completing assigned projects and will oversee the daily accounting operations and routine process including but not limited to Accounts payable activities, month_end non complex standard reconciliations, drive special projects etc.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the Global Accounting Team with all aspects of Tala’s day-to-day accounting operations which includes, but is not limited to:
- Accounts Payable -Oversee and manage accounts payable email. Coordinate with Guilds in ensuring all Accounts Payable Bills are ApprovedPreparation of Invoice Summary and booking in Stampli (AP Software) and Netsuite ERP. Sending of payment advice to vendorsProcessing of cash liquidation and reimbursements in Expensify. Processing of Corporate Card transactions in NetSuite.
- Bank Reconciliation – Weekly uploading of bank transaction lines in NetSuiteReconciliation of bank transactions in NetSuitePreparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Monthly Financial Statement Close Process – Assist in the review of monthly financial statements.
- Maintain adequate and effective processes to improve the close and reporting cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Follow corporate policies and procedures such as invoice processing, cash management and expense policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field
- CPA Part 3 candidate- Certified Public Accountant- KASNEB
- 2+ year working experience as Accountant or Accounts Payable Accountant
- Preferably with experience in Netsuite or other accounting software.
- Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate daily work updates in a concise and timely manner.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over the same.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.