Entry Level Software Engineer 1 Job Opportunity at CSCI – September 2021
- Design, develop, and maintain code that implements next-generation mission planning, execution, and debriefing software.
- Design and implement software for quality, robustness, and scale.
- Collaborate with Human-Factors Engineering for User Interface design.
- Work in DevOps culture and environment.
- Prepare application containers for deployment.
- Participate in a Scrum/Agile development process.
- The position will require a minimum of 1-year experience in the following areas:
- Java or C# development
- A minimum of 1 year of Docker experience is preferred but not required.Entry Level Software Engineer 1 Job Opportunity at CSCI
Entry Level Software Engineer 1 Job Opportunity at CSCI
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Job Opportunity at Church World Service
- Job Opportunity at Kilimanjaro
- Shelter Technical Assistant Job Opportunity
- Tax Administration Advisor at IMF
- Programme Finance Associate at UNDP
- Requirements – US Citizen / SECRET Clearance Desired
- DoD 8570 Compliance Desired.
Clearance is not required; however, the candidate must be able to be cleared at the SECRET level upon employment commencement.
SECRET clearance is desired