Chef De Partie at The Food Library September, 2021
Ready to join a winning team? We have an opening for Chef de Partie!
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for preparing meals and other offerings in compliance with recipes and standards at our outlet while delivering an exceptional guest experience. You will be responsible for making food items with our fresh toppings exactly the way our guests want them.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing, cooking, and presenting high-quality dishes within the specialty section
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Preparing meat and fish
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Managing and training any Commis Chefs
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards.
Requirements and Qualifications
Sushi Chef Requirements and Qualifications
- Work experience as a Chef de Partie
- Good knowledge of various Italian and Latin ingredients
- Ability to work both fast and accurately
- Team spirit
- Availability to work during a busy shift, including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Flexibility to take on various shifts
- Certification from a culinary school is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.