TANZANIA RED CROSS SOCIETY
The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by the Act of Parliament No. 71 of December 1962 and amended by the Parliament of Tanzania in 2019. Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognised and admitted to the membership of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in 1963. The TRCS Headquarters office is located in Dar es Salaam.
TRCS is now the largest and most dependable national partner in delivering humanitarian services in Tanzania. The TRCS has an active network in all regions of Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. Around 40% are women out of more than 35,000 active volunteers. Most importantly, because of its credibility, TRCS receives supports from a broad range of partners, including the IFRC, the ICRC, the American Red Cross, the Spanish Red Cross, the Belgian Red Cross-Flanders, the French Red Cross, the Italian Red Cross, the Chinese Red Cross and the Korean Red Cross. Other partners are UNHCR, UNICEF,
WFP, UNFPA, the EU, USAID, CDC, BPRM and Pathfinder International. Tanzania Red Cross
Society is looking for dynamic persons to fill the below vacancies.
Duty Station: Nyarugusu Refugees Camp (Kasulu DC)
Reports to: PATRON/MATRON
Age limit: Not above 45 Years.
- To perform ultra sound scanning to patients as requested by the clinicians
- To provide correct ultrasound findings and diagnosis as per requests by the clinicians
- Monitoring daily cleanliness of the ultrasound machine and ultrasound office
- Provide monthly reports of ultrasound services provided
- Diploma in radiography from recognize institution.
- Three years working experience in a similar position.
- Valid Practice License from the Professional Board
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the role applied for on the subject bar not later than May 24th, 2021. (Only short listed candidates will be notified).
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org