Reference Number CCB210519-2
Job Title Maintenance Planner
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Manufacturing for a Maintenance Planner position, which will based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the Packaging Engineer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for;
1. Maintenance planning and control
2. Maintenance program development
3. Breakdowns management
4. Manage the Maintenance spares
5. Facilitate the teams risk management processes
6. Ensure all assets care work complies with assets care standard
7. Plan the execution of the autonomous maintenance and running schedule for the unit
8. Provide specialist assets management support
9. Assist and coach staff in asset management principle and application
Skills, Experience & Education
The incumbent should have at least a Degree in Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering; Qualified artisan and 3 years technical and leadership experience in a FMCG environment. Strong communication skills, good leadership qualities, good analytical skills, and a demonstrated high level of integrity. Knowledge of packaging plant and SAP System will be added advantage.
The deadline for submitting the application is 01 June 2021.