Job Opportunity at KaziniKwetu, External Auditor
KaziniKwetu Ltd on behalf of client is recruiting an External Auditor to be based in Dar es Salaam. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply through the online app. Candidates with outstanding CVs will be contacted as soon as possible
- Prepare the financial statements in conformity with GAAP and IFRS.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting and auditing standards, principles, procedures and techniques.
- Perform audits of accounting and financial information of various clients to ensure compliance and appropriate processes.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all company information obtained in the normal course of an audit assignment.
- Prepare audit reports and present audit findings to management.
- Proven experience as an external auditor with knowledge of external auditing practices and auditing regulations.
- Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Complete audit assignments within established time frames and budgets.
Qualities and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 – 6 years of experience with a public accounting firm with experience in financial statements audits.
- Must have a bachelor degree in Accounting and possess professional certification i.e CPA (T), ACCA.
- Registration with NBAA is a must.
- Ability to perform within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively.
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and good moral character.
- Must have strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Deadline: 10th June, 2021