Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Dar es Salaam , Tanzania | Posted on 05/04/2021
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist the CEO in overall management of the Bank in line with the Banks strategic plan and ensure the vision, mission and values of the Bank are inculcated in all staff members of the Bank.
· Monitor bank performance against strategic plan, work with staff to stay on target and look ahead to long term development of the bank operationally & strategically.
· Provide operational support and advice for the effective implementation of strategic plans and new business development activities.
· Initiate annual planning process and oversee/ coordinate its development ensuring it is in line with overall strategic goals and mission of the bank.
· Ensure the bank operates in line with good corporate governance practice.
· Ensure that policies/procedures approved by the board of directors are implemented.
· Ensure efficient and adequate system of internal control systems/financial controls are in place and are adhered to.
· Provide timely compliance and other reports to BOT and other statutory bodies as required by Law/Regulations.
· In charge of preparing the Annual Budget and ensure that expenditure is controlled in line with the approved Budget.
· Management of overall business development of the bank in line with the bank strategic plan.
· Monitoring banks performance against the strategic plan, working with staff to stay on target and looking ahead to the long-term development of the bank operationally and strategically.
· Develop good relationship with external stakeholders including high value clients and partner organizations.
· Elaborate business development plans, design and implement processes to support business growth through customer and market definition.
· Facilitate business growth by working together with clients, and business partners.
· Maintain or increase banks market share.
· Build and maintain high level contacts with current, prospective customers, other business and project partners.
· Develop marketing strategy; manage proposal terms/ client relationship managers.
· Introduce new products /services until stabilization and hand over to operations.
· Carry out any other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Holder of Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 10 years relevant working experience 5 of which must be at Senior Managerial level.