Job Opportunities at Southern Link Ltd, CIVIL ENGINEER
POSITION: CIVIL ENGINEER
TYPE: FULL TIME
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Estimate qualities and cost of material, equipment, labor to determine project feasibility.
- Inspect project site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specification and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction operation and maintenance activities at the project site.
- Reviewing government regulation and ordinances.
- Doing feasibility assessment and site inspections.
- Preparing and implantation project plans.
- Direct or participation in surveying to lay out installation and establish reference points grades and elevations to guide constructions.
- Determine construction cost, local and professional building regulation environment impact and other factors that can affect project implementation.
- Enforcing engineering, local and legal regulations like heath, and safety protocols on site
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes and regulatory compliance.
- Perform calculation, dimensioning and control of concrete and metallic construction.
- Ability to carry out safety analysis and stability and quality control.
- Ensure projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Resolving design and development problems
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of the projects
- Perform calculation, dimensioning and control of concrete metallic construction.
- Making recommendations on presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades and elevations to guides construction.
- Performing technical and feasibility studies, including analyzing maps, survey reports, plans and related data to create and design civil engineering projects.
- Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposal, deeds, environmental impact statements and property and right of way descriptions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Civil engineering, Environmental engineering, surveying geometrics or related field.
- Registration /licensure as a professional engineer may be added advantage.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a high level of accuracy and design.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Strong ethical standard.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in written, oral communication and proficiency with technical
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- A minimum of 2 -3 years experience in surveys, Civil and Environmental field, related of experience in road projects with demonstrated capacity to meet performance indicators and deliver good results.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power point, Internet and Access)
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should electronically submit their application letter and CV addressed to HR of SOUTHERN LINK LTD through the Email [email protected] by 22 th October 2021.
NOTE: Only candidates who meet the requirementsand short listed for the interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com