GUEST EXPERIENCE MANAGER – (1 POST
Mwiba Holdings Limited is a registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Meatu- Simiyu and Mara Regions. We are currently looking for a Guest Experience Manager to be part of our team.
The Guest Experience Manager is responsible for assisting the Quality Control Manager. The primary focus of this position is to drive consistent Five Star Safari experiences for our guests via a highly engaged team that is committed to delivering on processes and procedures. The position focuses on guest satisfaction and an impression of the unique safari experience the Company provides.
KEY RESULT AREAS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt attention from pre-arrival to departure.
- To ensure that all guests especially those of VIP status receive utmost attention and to maximize their satisfaction during their entire duration of stay.
- To ensure that all arriving and departing VIP’s and regular guests are greeted and that introductions are made.
- To liaise, cooperate and coordinate with all departments to achieve high standards of service and guest satisfaction.
- Deal with guest issues in an appropriate and a thorough manner from the initial complaint to the resolution.
- Focus on the Customer, Seek to understand the guest and internal customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the Company.
- Attention to Details, Ensure that work is accurate, thorough and to the highest standards.
- Take Responsibility, Demonstrate personal ownership to tasks and follow through to get the required results.
- Foster Teamwork, work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
- Ability to consistently “go the extra mile”
- Overseeing the daily operation of the Guest Relation with Lodges and camps ensuring that attention to detail is apparent and that guests receive high standards of service in line with Company’s set Standards;
- Managing all elements of guest services for the guests;
- Proactively deal with guest communication and problem resolution;
- Ensuring that all team are aware of guest’s activities offered to enhance unique guests’ experiences, having an in-depth knowledge of all lodge’s/camp’s facilities and ensure its accurate & updated regularly;
- Support the Front of House with day to day responsibilities and service
- Guest liaison for individual and group bookings for events, food and beverage, spa and any other hotel facilities
- Manage Guest Feedback, proactively respond and share information and feedback with the wider team.
- The role will be key to Duty Management shifts within the Lodges.
- To perform any other services incidental to the above or as instructed by the Managing Director PROFESSIONAL AND INTERPERSONAL DETAILS Education:
- A Diploma or Degree in Hospitality Management, which could include Front Office Operations, Food and Beverage or equivalent.
- Proven proficiency in computerized applications to Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook,PowerPoint)
Experience and Skills:
- Working experience:(8) Eight Years & Above International Experience in Operations, Front Office / Guest Experience / Food and Beverage as well as Management experience in the five star luxury market.
- Knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations, liquor laws and regulations preferred.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have excellent organisational skills.
- Flexibility in this role is required as the hours of work are on a shift basis including weekends, early & late shifts.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resumes and copy of certificates to HR Office (for hard copies) or via email to: [email protected]
We offer equal employment opportunities to qualified men and women and If you are not contacted by the HR Department within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following; competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
Please forward applications before 1st June 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org