Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
To assist VBU with both Extracting and Reporting enterprise business performance and Customer Value Propositions but not limited to Revenues and its key driver KPIs including Connections’ performance reports, Subscriptions and Recharges, Product Performance, Device trends and Performances, Direct and Indirect Partners’ performance trends and monitoring Customers’ segment performance according to the specific defined -roles.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Responsible with extracting detailed, and accurate consolidated and analysed:
- Sales performance data, set in periodic performance reporting pack(s) be it daily, weekly, monthly, Quarterly etc. for business decisions.
- Product and Solutions performance data.Responsible with developing Adhoc and maintaining periodic standard reports that address recurring requests.
2. Responsible with developing reports that help create marketing plans and initiatives which will:
- Drive customer value
- Incremental revenue
- Identify new segments to be targeted
- Drive Customer Loyalty and Retention
3. Responsible with providing to the VBU Leadership, analysed data to help gain visibility of the:
- Impact of initiatives including new products, promotions, campaigns or new operational strategies
- Commission model changes and way forward for VTPlc and its impact on competitors.
4. Maintain security, access, and quality of VTPlc information infrastructure and records entrusted.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science /MIS /Economics / Business and Marketing
- At least 5 years previous experience handling CVM and reporting
- Strong IT Database querying skills is a must
- Certification in Project Management will be a plus.
- Strong Database querying, Analytical and Statistical analysis skills.
- Strong Spread sheet and Presentation skills.
- Must possess good organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional setup.
- Selling Business Outcomes
- Managing the Sales Cycle
- Commercial Acumen in the B2B Environment
- Customer Centricity
- Application of Vodafone Business Sales Tools
- B2B Product Knowledge and Proposition Delivery
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.