PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Driving sales growth within the identified STATE AVIATION’s markets through hunting and closing Company’s conceptual services sales, and managing relationships with all high-profile accounts, as well as mentoring and coaching sales team members.
- Builds and maintains long-term relationships with current and potential clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending service and profit improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
- Coordinates all business-to-business contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Prepares sales reports by analysing and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality of service by assisting in establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Participate in formulation and implementation of Sales and Marketing strategies
- Participate in all admin/operational duties as necessary
- Any other related tasks
- Tertiary Education in Sales from a recognised Institution.
- At least 7 years of dedicated working experience in sales preferably in aviation industry.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Grasp knowledge and understanding of the aviation industry.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Highly organised, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Results Driven
- Customer Service Excellence
- Business acumen
- Honesty and high level of integrity
- Consistent Energy and enthusiasm