The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the position that exists in the organization structure.
JOB TITLE: PERSONAL SECRETARY 1 POSITION
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
The Personal Secretary should be a holder of Form IV/VI certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili plus a Diploma in Secretarial Studies with 80 w.p.m. and a certificate of Management Development for Executive Assistant level 1 from a recognized institution with a minimum of 7 years working experience in the relevant field. Previous office administration experience preferably with a large and complex organization, self- motivated and detail oriented, demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills and proficient in Microsoft office, internet e-mail and Publisher.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Handles sensitive documents, maintains appropriate level of confidentiality,
b) Type all general correspondence and non-confidential matters i.e: letters, minutes, notices, bulletins, circulars and charts,
c) Handles office files, maintains filling system and records,
d) Attends telephone calls, responds to inquiries and takes messages,
e) Records incoming and outgoing files, letters and other correspondences,
f) Receives and directs visitors to respective offices,
g) Ensures the availability of office supplies, arranges meetings, coordinates travel as required,
h) Receives and distributes letters to respective officials,
i) Takes proper care of all facilities under his/her charge and makes sure that they are used for official purposes only,
j) Observes punctuality and cleanliness,
k) Performs any other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor and any reasonable support.
All positions carries attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania(NECTA),
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable contacts.
Application should be submitted either by post or hand delivered to the following address not later than 11th September 2020.
Application should be submitted to the following address by post or hand to:
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.