Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Construction Operators to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Mining Department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Mining First Line Leader
Work Schedule: 7 Days Day Shift / 7 Days Night Shift / 7 Days Off
Duration: 1 Year
- Conduct Shortcreting Operations
- Paste pipe installation and switch over
- Paste barricade construction and pouring activities.
- Monitor and control paste pouring and cycle efficiency
- Install Foam blocks in long hole stopes
- Fan installation and Service reclaiming
- Underground Water management and dewatering
- Bumper block construction and installation
- Vent wall drilling and vent door construction and installation
- Charging off and blasting cap to unplugging paste line
- Discuss with supervisor how to improve service and construction efficient
- Monitor and control service and construction work
- Coach and mentor trainees on paste pouring logistics and operation
- Presentation of best practices to other people
- Ordinary secondary education
- Utilities equipment operation skills
- Construction skill in underground mine
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in underground mining
- Experience in operating machine in large underground mining operation
- Driving ability in underground mining with valid driving licence
- Valid blasting licence
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English ,both writing and verbal
- Hazard identification and Risk assessment
- Mine health & Safety Act awareness
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
Indicating the role title “CONSTRUCTION OPERATORS” in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
If you are not contacted by Barrick- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 8th September 2020