|Job Opportunities at SAUT Arusha Centre|
Employment Opportunities at SAUT Arusha Centre SAUT Arusha Centre is a University Centre of St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) which has its main campus in Mwanza. The Centre was established in 2013 and started to offer various programmes in Education, Business Studies, Tourism, Accountancy and Law. Geographically, the Centre is located at the heart of Arusha City in a famous area known as Kwa Father Babu. Like the main campus, SAUT Arusha Centre envisions at fostering the holistic development of a person and respect for human dignity. Its mission is to strive at: (i) being a Centre of excellence by providing high-quality education, research and public service; (ii) promoting the pursuit and defence of truth with transparency and honesty, and service with competence and dedication; (iii) developing a sense of care for personal and community property, and; (iv) holistic development of the person. SAUT Arusha does all that by recruiting competent academicians capable of imparting professional skills and inculcate civic and social values to students.
A: Lecturers –Faculty of Education and Social Sciences (03 Positions)
- Lecturers in Masters of Arts in Education Management (MEM) – 3 Posts
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Education from an accredited Higher Learning Institution with a GPA of 3.8 or above.
- Holder of a Master Degree in Education from an accredited Higher Learning Institution with a GPA of 4.0 or above.
- Holder of a PhD in Education from an accredited Higher Learning Institution with a GPA of 4.0 or above.
- Department of Law (4 Posts)
- Faculty of Business Administration (in areas of Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Procurement, Human Resource, Banking) (3 Posts) for each area.
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in the relevant field from an accredited Higher Academic Institution with GPA 3.8 or above.
- Holder of a Master Degree in the relevant field from an accredited Higher Academic Institution with a GPA of 4.0 or above.
- Ability to design, set, administer and supervise different assessment items
- Ability to mark student scripts and coursework assessment items and provide feedback
- Ability to prepare and deliver their own teaching materials
- Ability to carry out independent research and provide feedback
- Ability to supervise research and other knowledge and skills development activities.
- Successful candidates will be employed on Contract terms of three (3) years renewable upon satisfactory performance and through mutual agreement.
- The attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates.
- The applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Friday 25th September 2020. Applications should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), providing names, detailed contacts of three (3) referees and copies of relevant Academic Certificates and Transcripts. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Deputy Director for Academic Affairs
St. Augustine University of Tanzania – Arusha Centre
P.O. BOX 12385
ARUSHA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org