OverviewQuickBiz Consultants Company Limited is the professional Business Consultancy Firm specializing in Human Resources Solutions, Sales and Marketing, Legal Consultancy, Accounting and Auditing, Events Management, Professional Training, ICT and Digital solutions. We serve talent management by providing business consultancy competent, innovative and smart talent acquisition, staffing and training services. We are committed to the long-term success of our company through superior customer and candidate service.
With our competent team and experts we targeting more on strengthening competitiveness, every individual has become a catalyst for change with a common goal of providing sustainable support for the business growth to our esteemed clients
Currently, we have the following job vacancies available below. Welcome for the opportunities…
Position: Direct Sales Agent Commission Based
Location: Dar es Salaam
Report to: Business Development Manager
Job Purpose:Are you creative, independent, result-oriented with a hobby in traveling? You will be directly representing the company and our line of products as a direct sales representative. This position offers the freedom to set your own hours and make connections with potential clients in your own way, you will often work alone and with very little supervision. An attractive commission will be offered.
Note: This position is commission based only.
- Digital Marketing Intern Job Opportunity at Intern Kazi – July 202010
- Job Opportunities at HJFMRI – July 2020
- New Job Vacancies at UTUMISHI- July 2020
- Country Director Jobs at ICAP Tanzania – July 2020
- Head of Internal Audit and Investigation at VisionFund – July 2020
- Director Of Rooms Job Vacancy Arusha at Mount Meru Hotel – July 2020
- Branch Coordinator Job Opportunity at SGS Tanzania Superintendence Co. Ltd – July 2020
- Office Administrator Job Opportunity at Tanpile LTDTanzania
- Sourcing for possible clients.
- Manage the sales of the QuickBiz products in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for QuickBiz products.
- Administer and ensure compliance with all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
- Perform all duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ direct sales experience in a consultancy firm preferably a Recruitment agency, advertising agency, or an Insurance firm.
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- The ability to understand and analyze sales figure
WHEN APPLYING TO THE POSITION MENTION – DIRECT SALES AGENT IN THE SUBJECT
How to apply
Send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com