IntroductionThe St. Joseph University in Tanzania (SJUIT) is the university-owned by Trustees of Daughters of Mary Immaculate and Collaborators (DMI) and registered by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). The University has three colleges namely Campus College of Engineering & Technology (SJCET), the Campus Colege of Science & Mathematics Education (SJUCSME) both located in the main campus at Mbezi Luguruni and the St. Joseph Colege of Health and Allied Sciences (SJCHAS) located in Boko, Dar es Salaam.
Capacity Building of Children of Africa: To meet the Emerging Challenges happening in the World: By imparting Quality Employable Education with Discipline; Which leads to Self-Enlightenment and; Development of the Nation.
The St. Joseph University in Tanzania is undergoing a purposeful, decisive, and aggressive transformational change. This has enabled the University to ensure that the physical capacities, quality, and availability of staff and relevance of academic programs are in sync with the ever-increasing demand for access to quality Science.
Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) higher education. A lot of focus is on harnessing the talents of the students by encouraging innovation, incubation, and development of entrepreneurial skills of the Tanzanians.
- 3 Finance and Accounts Job Opportunities at Cornerstone Financial Consultants -Tanzania
- Direct Sales Agent Job Opportunity at QuickBiz Consultants (T) – July 2020
- Digital Marketing Intern Job Opportunity at Intern Kazi – July 202010
- Job Opportunities at HJFMRI – July 2020
- New Job Vacancies at UTUMISHI- July 2020
- Country Director Jobs at ICAP Tanzania – July 2020
- Head of Internal Audit and Investigation at VisionFund – July 2020
- Director Of Rooms Job Vacancy Arusha at Mount Meru Hotel – July 2020
- Branch Coordinator Job Opportunity at SGS Tanzania Superintendence Co. Ltd – July 2020
- Office Administrator Job Opportunity at Tanpile LTDTanzania