Job Opportunity at TPC LTD, Cashier
CASHIER (1 Post)
Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic TPC employees and Trainees to fill vacant position in the Hospital Section at Corporate Affairs Department
Reports to the Technician Health System.
Core Job Description: Responsible for cash collection.
- Take money in the form of cash or credit to eligible insurance schemes in exchange for service.
- Issue receipts.
- Ensure that pricing information is correct in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and available in print for clients.
- Resolve account discrepancies and follow-up on overdue accounts.
- Coordinate and conduct essential reporting activities for NSSF, WCF and other insurances or partners as required.
- Review all daily accounts and reports for accuracy and compliance to organizational policies and standards.
- Provide polite and courteous service to clients at all times.
- Perform any other related duties that might be assigned by the supervisor.
Should demonstrate ability to work effectively under minimal supervision in a team-based environment, and be competent interacting with a variety of technical and clinical specialists. Ability in Microsoft Word, Excel, and proficiency using online financial systems and databases. Ability to speak and write English and Kiswahili is required. Demonstrates a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent. A combination of relevant academic qualifications, experience working with Electronic Health Systems and in a health care environment will be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they qualify for the position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Human Resources Executive Officer
P. O. Box 93,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 November 2020
Electronic Document Reference No. T20J100T.GM
SO Reference No. SD0S1.O1
Related PP Reference No. PPW1.01