Job Opportunity at Hannah Bennie School (HBS), Pre-school/Nursery Teachers
HBS is a NECTA registered private Pre-school and Primary school located in Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam. The school is expanding and currently hiring the following posts:
Position Title: Pre-school/Nursery Teachers
- Duties and responsibilities of Preschool Teachers include developing and delivering interactive learning programs designed to engage and educate young children.
- Establish and enforce rules of behavior for children in their classrooms.
- Provide tools and resources for children to use and explore during learning and play activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of children.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with children and parents.
- 2+ years’ experience as a senior pre-school/nursery teacher
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in early childhood Education
- Montessori / Jolly phonic teaching experience is an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application including CV and copies of certificates in pdf format to:- firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before 15th November 2020.
Deadline 15th November 2020.
Due to volumes of calls, we are unable to respond to calls related to this Job advert, please raise all your enquiries via email addresses above.