7 Job Opportunities at Fabec Investment LTD, Bell B30E Operators
Position: BELL B30E ADT OPERATORS
Number of positions 7
- Completion of Secondary School Education
- Basic Numeracy and Verbal / Written English
- Heavy Vehicle Driver’s License
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Mining Industry as a Heavy truck Operator for Bell or related trucks
- Sound knowledge of underground mining practices
- Have a good understanding of rule, regulations and company policy as regard to truck operations.
- Show initiative and have good interpersonal skills
Purpose of the Role
- To upload and drive Bell B30E ADT Truck carrying concrete from CAF plant to designated underground locations and unload the concrete ensuring safe work practices at all times and maintain the truck and ancillary equipments
- Complete daily prestart checklist, greasing and basic maintenance of truck and ancillary equipment
- Drive trucks to receive concrete mix and deliver to designated locations
- At location unload concrete safely as advised by Spotter/supervisor.
- Ensure trucks and equipment are cleaned to prevent concrete hardening in the truck
- Ensure FABEC safety standards, policies & procedures are adhered to at all times
- All other related duties as directed by supervisor
- Able to work in day and night shifts rosters
- Willing to learn new skills
- Able to speak and understand English language
- Positive Attitude towards work and colleagues
- Basic first aid knowledge
- Be physically and mentally fit and hardworking.
- Appointment/confirmation subject to thorough medical checkup by authorized medical practioner.
- Highly motivated and willing to attend work on call out duties when required
- Good team worker
- Be able to work at minimum supervision
SALARY AND MOBE OF APLICATION
- An attractive salary package on monthly basis
All interested candidates should apply through email@example.com
The closing date for receiving applications is 27th Octber,2020.
Fabec Investment LTD seeks to fill this position with the right persons as soon as possible. The successful candidates will be required to report immediately for two weeks mining training course before offer letter