HR Manager : Talent Management & Leadership at Airtel Tanzania,
HR Manager: Talent Management & Leadership at Airtel Tanzania
Job Title: HR Manager: Talent Management & Leadership
Airtel Tanzania PLC is looking for a suitable candidate for the HR Manager: Talent Management & Leadership Developme Position. Responsible for the delivery of the talent management strategy and agenda to the business, often including both TM and learning and development Roles. The incumbent will develop and deliver talent strategies, plans, and programmatic solutions, lead the creation of tools and resources, and drive excellence to further Airtel Tanzania’s Strategic Business, Culture, and People Development Priorities.
1. Develop and lead the implementation of a Talent management strategy to drive Airtel Tanzania business growth ;
- Drive the definition and execution of a global talent management strategy for Airtel Tanzania aligned with other talent management groups.
- Lead various strategic talent management efforts for talent identification, tracking, movement, and development including policies, programs, and guidelines, e.g., internal mobility and pivotal talent.
- Ensure appropriate taxonomies are in place to identify, categorize, and track talent across the enterprise and for critical positions.
- Lead efforts to design and implement talent management tools, retention, training, and reporting for enterprise-wide talent management processes that are agile and easy to use.
- Provide structure for aligning talent management programs and processes, e.g., in-business succession planning and talent management discussions.
- Working closely with HR Business Insights, Talent Acquisition, and Finance, create models to understand the current and future talent needs of the company.
- Work with other functions to ensure that the talent management strategies are enabling a broad variety of organizational models, readiness for large-scale organizational changes, and coherence with organization design, organization capability, and business priorities.
- Measure and continually improve talent strategy including succession planning, talent mapping, strategic alignment, retention and KPIs.
- Manage Talent Retention program of Airtel Tanzania to reduce Talent attritions.
2. Develop long term learning & development strategy and short term programs in line with the organization’s direction & business goals;
- Strategically align OPCO Learning and Development to the business strategy and vision. (TNA &Implementations)
- Develop and lead the implementation of functional academies/ skills development and expand the delivery of the current content with a focus on better execution.
- Build and development competency models and facilitate their integration in the Talent Acquisition, performance management and talent development process
- Create development opportunities that identify critical positions and build talent capabilities critical to the execution of the organizations strategy, including the promotion of talent mobility practices
- Create programs to identify and develop top, emerging and valued talent
- Work with HR line leaders & HODs to identify and provide job and learning experiences needed to develop our talent.
- Create and develop a learning culture across the business through the online learning model.
- Graduate trainee program Management
3. Lead the design Identify nature and develop the next generation of business leaders;
- Develop and implements a Leadership Development program to grow and align current and future leaders with the organizations vision
- Partner with peers on executing company-wide Talent Talks and succession planning processes to identify the next generation of leaders
- Leads and collaborates with HR &HODs to ensure the right talent movement and development for Global Leadership successors and key roles.
- Conducts 360 and other related assessments with key leaders to include follow-up coaching, mentoring and development plans.
4. To develop plans to achieve L&D OPEX optimization
- Monitor L&D OPEX
- Ensure effective optimization of L&D OPEX through value for money approach
- Develop balanced Online and external L&D mix
5.Build and enhance the capability of talent teams and leadership across Airtel Tanzania
- Provide specialized talent and change management advice, leadership and support to the Senior Management Team
- Manage and coach the Acquisitions & HODs and work to align L&D initiatives with the Talent Management strategy
- Keep up to date with best practices in Talent Management
- Availability of a pool of talents as successors for key operational and leadership roles within the organization
- Drive and monitor the talent review process in line with Airtel Tanzania’s strategy.
Qualifications and Experience;
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior or related field
- Master of Business Administration
- Professional HR Qualification (CIMPN/CIPD/SHRM, HND HR)- Added Advantage
- At least 10 years of HR experience or knowledge in the area of Talent Management, Learning & Development
- At least seven years of talent management, organization development and/or leadership experience
- Proven track record developing and implementing talent management strategies across a global organization
- Experience with program design and measuring program results
- The deadline for receiving applications is 25th July 2020.